This programme is designed to train and develop children with the purpose of strengthening their spiritual capacity to intercede for nations as well as enable them realize their full potential and prophetic destiny.
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me,and do not forbid them; for of such is the Kingdom of heaven.” And He laid His hands on them anddeparted from there. Matt 19:14-15 NKJV.
God is calling children to their strategic importance and rightful place in His Kingdom so that they can contend with their enemies in the gate (Psalm 127:4). In God’s hands, children are precious generation to carry on the prophetic destiny of a nation. Children are more open and receptive to the gospel than older youth and adults (nearly 85% of people, who make a decision for Christ, do so between the ages of 4 to 14).
The role of the Children’s Prayer Network is to inculcate Biblical value systems in the lives of children,
- Pass on our spiritual heritage to the next generation (children)
- Expose children to prayer in an effort to develop a practical relationship between them and the Lord
- Re-enforce the practice of reading and applying the word of God in the lives of children
- Make disciples of children and teach them the word of God
- Provide a forum to interact with the needy children in order to develop prayer burden and appreciate God’s love for them
- Motivate children to recognize and pursue God’s purpose for their lives.
- Teach children to obey and serve God in the course of their lives
- Mobilize, train and discipline children to enable them to take their place in God’s family
- Equip the children as part of the army that God is raising up to reach this generation.
- Organize Children weekly meetings; every second Saturday of the month from 10am to 12 noon.
- Organize conferences and other scheduled children meetings.
- Teach the children to pray for their family, community and nation and Israel
- Conduct visit to children homes and facilitate interactive fellowship among the children from both sides.